Effective Date: December 10, 2015
Revised Date: June 22, 2019
Sparkk TV retains copyright for only it's own intellectual properties and content on this site. "Series", "Web Series", "Episodes", "Shows" and more content on this site may be copyright by it's content creator and Sparkk TV uses permission from the copyright holder or content creator to use content on it's site.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owners of such proprietary rights. Sparkk TV may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate privileges of and take other actions against any user who infringes the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Sparkk TV website (the "Website") in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Sparkk TV by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to Sparkk TV’s copyright agent set forth below:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification and description of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- The URL of the website or a complete description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: Only copyright complaints should be sent to the Copyright Agent identified above. No other communications will be accepted or responded to.
For communications on other matters, please go to: https://help.sparkktv.com